If you’ve been reading my blog, then you probably have seen my posts from January and April (below) about why people care, or should care, about long-range transportation planning in general and Communities in Motion in particular.
We have been asking people for their reasons for caring and I have committed to sharing those reasons with you each quarter in my blog. This is my third installment.
Why people care about Communities in Motion 2040, as submitted by you:
- To protect the high quality of life that we have. We’re in good shape…let’s keep it that way.
- Consequences of not planning can make our valley un-liveable.
- Because I like to breathe!
- So kids can walk to school.
- It is a real life chance to look into a crystal ball.
To share why you think Communities in Motion 2040 is important ― why you care ― email email@example.com and we’ll post your ideas here. Thanks for caring and sharing!